Teachers work hard, long hours.
And sometimes classrooms feel more like a testing center than a engaging, creative, positive learning playground.
We want to help teachers take back their classrooms and make it a place you love to come and your kids can’t wait to return to.
Our Happy Classroom Kit will help you
- add happiness,
- positive messages,
- foster kindness,
- creativity and
- more movement
to your classroom every day.
It will include:
Happy Grams- you or your kids can fill them out for classmates
Positive Message 8×11 Printable Posters
This Makes Me Happy Worksheet
6 ebooks (to read on a tablet) or to print and read on Manners, Having a Good Attitude, Never Giving Up, Overcoming Fear, Being a Good Friend, Creativity
- Simon Starts School (Easy Reader about starting school and things you’ll learn)
- Simon and the Red Rocket Ship (Easy Reader about using your imagination and creativity to create something)
- Zebrina the Ballerina (a story about hard work and never giving up)
- Monster Manners (A fun story about having manners told by monsters)
- Beakley Takes a Trip (Beakley is scared to take a trip but gains confidence to try new things)
- I want a Puppy (Easy Reader about making choices)
- Good Twoshoes (a sweet story about being kind)
Get Up, Get Up & Get Moving Flashcards
- 3 Look & Find Printable Worksheets (Get Outdoors)-
- Look & Find School-
- Look & Find Park-
- Look & Find Outdoors
- How to create a Happy Classroom Mascot & Plan- kids take turns taking him home when they have good behavior and citizenship.